The SKC Universal sampling pump is a one-stop solution for all your sampling needs. Not only is there a personal pump, but there’s also an option for area and asbestos sampling. Dust, gas, bag, and impinger sampling are all possible with the wide flow range, which covers practically all sampling methods to meet COSHH requirements. Hygienists and safety experts that require the highest level of flexibility and dependability utilize the Universal.
The Universal Pump is available in a variety of configurations, from a basic “no-frills” version to a fully programmed device with Intrinsic Safety and CE approval. Because of its timer feature, the Universal has found various uses in environmental and fence-line monitoring.
- Suitable for dust, gas/vapour, bag and impinger sampling
- ATEX certified for use in hazardous areas
- Wide flow range with a built-in low flow pressure regulator
- Integral flow indicator
- High build quality for a long working life
- The clear, anti-tamper cover protects the controls
- Three models available with a choice of features
- Standard model – simple on/off control
- Intermediate model – as Standard model plus LCD, built-in timer, hold feature to pause pump and timer, flow fault shutdown with auto restart, low battery fault and high backpressure with timer freeze
- Deluxe model – as Intermediate model plus programmable run time, delayed start-up to 9999 minutes, timed shutdown and intermittent sampling function
*The Universal is also available in a range of basic pump, dust sampling, vapour/gas sampling and combined dust/vapour sampling kits.
|Dimensions||13.1 x 13.1 x 5.7 cm (5.1 x 5.1 x 2.2″)|
|Weight||915 g (32.2 oz)|
|Operating Temperature||-20 to 40°C (-4 to 104°F)|
|Case||Metal casing with integral accessory mount and belt clip|
|Tubing Required||1/4″ ID|