GasAlert Micro 5 is the latest addition to the line of water-resistant portable gas detectors from BW Technologies by Honeywell. It is capable of detecting up to five potential atmospheric hazards including oxygen, combustible and toxic gases.
With its unrivalled array of capabilities, adaptability, and overall affordability, GasAlertMicro 5 has revolutionized the market. It can monitor and display the concentrations of up to five gases. It was created with an extensive array of applications in mind.
- Continuous LCD shows real-time gas concentrations
- Automatic calibration procedure; compatible with BW MicroDock II automatic test and calibration station
- Full function self-test of sensor, battery status, circuit integrity and audible/visual alarms on start up
- Built-in concussion-proof boot
- Integral motorized pump option for remote sampling
- Supports multiple languages including English, French, German, Spanish and Portuguese
- Can use both AA alkaline or rechargeable hot-swappable battery packs
|Size||5.7 x 2.9 x 1.5 in. / 14.5 x 7.4 x 3.8 cm|
|Weight||13.1 oz. / 370 g|
|Temperature||-4 to +122°F / -20 to +50°C
-14 to +104°F / -10 to +40°C (PID)
|Tests||Sensor integrity, circuitry, battery and audible/visual alarms on activation, battery (continuous)|