The SKC Sidekick pump is a simple and reliable pump with excellent build quality that will not leave you disappointed. Available in three models including two ATEX approved models. The Sidekick is ideal for dust and gas sample applications because all variants have a flow range of 5-3000 ml/min. The constant pressure controller and low flow adaptor are used to achieve reduced flows.
Still a customer favourite after two decades, the Sidekick has a flow range of 5 to 3000 ml/min and is available in three models, two of which are ATEX approved. Suitable for particulate or vapour sampling, the Sidekick has a well-deserved reputation for reliability.
- Dependable and rugged
- Small, lightweight and quiet
- Powered by a reliable, quick-change rechargeable battery pack with simple overnight charging
- Full range of flow rates available in one sampling pump
- A smooth impact-resistant case makes it easy to clean and decontaminate
- High build quality for a long working life
- ATEX certified models for use in hazardous areas
The sidekick is customizable with a comprehensive range of accessories for collecting samples in many applications. The available accessories are:
- Cyclones for collecting respirable dust
- IOM samplers for collecting inhalable dust
- Filters for collecting total dust, asbestos or chemical hazards
- Impingers for collecting reactive chemicals into liquids
- Sorbent sample tubes and long duration detector tubes for collecting the most hazardous chemical gases and vapours from the air
The Sidekick is available in three models, and in the basic pump, dust sampling, vapour/gas sampling and combined dust/vapour sampling kits.
- Standard model – not ATEX approved with simple on/off control.
- Intermediate model – ATEX approved with simple on/off control.
- Deluxe model – ATEX approved with simple on/off control and elapsed time display
|Overall dimensions (including hose tail and belt clip)||14.5 x 7.9 x 5.7 cm (5.7 x 3.1 x 2.2″)|
|Weight||465 g (ATEX Approved models 575 g)|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 45°C (32 to 113°F)|
|Case||Fitted with integral accessory mount and belt clip|
|Tubing Required||1/4″ ID|