The AirChek Essential has improved packaging, high durability, a better flow range, and has long operating periods of up to 40 hours at 2000 ml/min. The AirChek Essential has a durable no-slip anti-static casing, bright running and status LEDs, and an intuitive touch keypad operation, as well as the ability to correct flow for changes in temperature and atmospheric pressure.
The SKC AirChek Essential Sample Pump is the latest addition to the AirChek line of air sampling pumps. The SKC AirChek Essential is designed for those who enjoy the simple functioning principle of SKC’s Basic Pumps but don’t want data logging or the additional features found in SKC’s premium pump, the AirChek TOUCH.
- Compact, lightweight design
- Extended flow range, 5 to 5000 ml/min, suitable for dust sampling and vapour sampling
- High backpressure compensation- up to 50 inches water at 2 L/min
- Powerful Li-ion battery for long run times – over 40 hours
- Patented isothermal internal flow sensor (US Patent No. 5,892,160)
- Flow fault and auto-restart
- Large LCD with protective screen cover and screen lock-out feature
- Displays elapsed time
- Highly visible pump run and fault status LEDs
- Tough non-slip anti-static case
- UL/ATEX approved
|Dimensions||10.4 x 9.4 x 7.1 cm (4.1 x 3.7 x 2.8″)|
|Weight||550 g (19.4 oz)|